Friday 16 September 2016

how to publish nopcommerce to azure


I am new to nopcommerce. nopcommerce is running fine in visual express for web and I have customized several features. I tried to publish it to azure: I changed build for every project in the solution to release and made a rebuild I highlight Nop.Web (or NopAdmin) project and click publish and follow steps: however publish fails . In azure I see database and website created. I have searched for how to publish to azure but could find answer. I am using nopcommerce 3 and visual express 2013 for web where can I find step by step publish guide?
Answers
1.    Open the solution in Visual Studio
2.    Clean and Re-build the entire solution
3.    Publish the "Nop.Web" project from Visual Studio
You can publish through FTP or directly from visual studio using web deploy
a) FTP
you can published to a local File System then upload the published files through ftp. How to get FTP credentials for azure? you go Azure.com - > My Account -> Management portal -> Choose your website -> go Dashboard -> quick glance
enter image description here
From here you can find the ftp credentials or you can 'Reset your deployment credentials' or 'Download the publish profile' or
For new azure portal go portal.azure.com -> browse websites -> navigate to your website -> PROPERTIES From here you can find the ftp credentials or you can 'Reset your deployment credentials' or 'Download the publish profile' or
b) Visual Studio - web deploy
You can also deploy directly to azure from visual studio. Download or get the deployment credentials from azure using the above way and setup web deploy profile in visual studio enter image description here
Similar Questions
I am optimizing sql query and I am welcoming advices how to improve this query. It's part of nopcommerce open source solution for loading products in categories. At this time it takes some 8-9 seconds
I have six web sites and one web role. Now I notice that when I publish the web sites all except for the one that's part of the role are not rebuilt. Is there any way I can run a MSBUILD command to bu
I have two seperate projects in Visual Studio - one with a WebAPI and one with a MVC Web Site... Can I publish both of these to the same Azure Web Site, so that requests to: - /api/products/ => giv
I am running a website on the Window Azure preview portal and I am trying to connect via remote desktop. I have recently upgraded to Visual Studio 2012 and the way you publish a website to Azure has c
The requirements for my current project include a Azure WebRole application and also means to install this using a installer. I've used Wix for previous projects and also published Azure applications
How can i check the Publishing History of Windows Azure Websites. We are publishing our application using Publish Profile in Visual Studio 2012. We are using Code First Approach of Entity Framework La
Feel free to recommend a better title or changes to my explanation below! I am using Windows Azure Websites (for the first time) and have connected it to a solution in Visual Studio Online (also my fi
I'm using Visual Studio 2013, and ASP.NET MVC4 on a web project of mine. I'm publishing to Azure. This is very cool because I can configure it to use a local database, and test API keys for various th
I'm a newbie to nopcommerce. I have downloaded Nop V2.3. The problem is,i want to edit the page but i don't know how to add plugins how to create one. How to change themes by code. How to remove plugi
I've created an asp.net website with VS2008, how can I publish it in VS2008? P.S: I've used Right Click -> publish but, I've used a Database in my project, but VS2008 doesn't publish it. P.S: I'm u
I don't just mean publish, but pretty much everything between when the pure coding is finished and the first version is released. For example, how do games make it so that their save files are hidden/
I have installed two instances of CQ5-quickstart.jar . One as Author and one as Publish. I have a very basic query. If I publish/edit some content in the Author Environment, HOW will it be visible in
How do you create a publish settings file from Node.js on a Mac. This getting started guide says that I should: Install and configure the Azure cross-platform command-line interface. Following this gu
I have solution with multiple projects project.Core - business logic project.Data - Entity Framework context (Code First) - has connection string project.Domain - models project.Web - MVC I created p
I try to make changes in NopCommerce to include language in addreess bar I do knot know what seem to be problem. When I disable UrlRewriting everything works fine, when I enable it, when I'm on defaul
NopCommerce 2.5 I want to sort the products on the home page on the display order given in Admin/Category/Edit/... but I can't find the table that the display order is held in. I have the query in Nop
I have an asp.net website (web form) with login area and general information. I would like to link/integrate a webshop made with nopcommerce. I know that nopcommerce is MVC, so I'd like to create a se
The below code lists a set of product variants as a list from top to bottom...how can i show this in a a row i.e horizontally @foreach (var variant in Model.ProductVariantModels) { var dataDictVarian
I've been researching but didn't find any tutorial on how to play an audio stream from Azure Media Services on Android apps ? I've went through those tutorials http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documen
I have been playing with some azure service bus samples and wanted to try out using the netEventRelayBinding for a publish/subscribe service. What I am curious about is how it can be tested locally th
I am stuck with a problem in python-Django framework. I want to know is it possible to publish a dictionary using a rest api using tastypie. If yes please let me know how. Also any reference link will
Does anyone know how to create a ClickOnce publication for a CD with the publish task in MSBuild? VS2008 has a 'publish wizard' with a publish to CD radio button choice. It publishes a click once inst
I have a MVC 4 web project that I have been working on for about a year. It is currently published and running on azure in production, and has been working there for about a year. My dev machine malfu
I want my WPF application publish version. I tried using the answer for this question. It works but the problem is we can manually change the values there. I want to know how many times my project was
I have a web application that I'm publishing to an Azure website. Sometimes it will publish with no issues. However, more often than not it will fail on a particular binary file (one of the business l
I want to upload video/images in nopCommerce 2.3 . I already display video by embed through html , video is uploaded on youtube. But I want to upload video/audio to nopCommerce by administration secti
Sbt has comand publishM2 which publish project to default maven repository - ~.m2/repository. What if I have repository in different place? How tell sbt to publish in different place (D:\repository fo
Thanks to Gaurav Mantri for answering my earlier question Azure ACS Set Up in C#. However can someone explains to me, how the following line is secured? if (!ClaimsPrincipal.Current.Identity.IsAuthent
Imagine you publish a new Azure Website. You start with the Shared mode because you don't really know if it will be a success and if you will have lot of traffic or not. How do you monitor your site
I want to host my NopCommerce ecommerce site using Azure Website Shared plan. However it says for this plan it include 240 minutes of cpu capacity per day. Anyone have any idea how many users will t
I've created a seperate assembly with a class that is intended to be published through wmi. Then I've created a windows forms app that references that assembly and attempts to publish the class. When
I have an mvc4 web application working in azure. I have now created a worker role which works as an email (reminders) sender. How should I deploy this worker role into azure? Creating a cloud service
I have upgrade nopcommerce2.3 to nopcommerce3.0 which is local system running then after publish and upload server, could not run website that says fluent validation error message. Could you help me?
I've recently upgraded an Azure Project from Azure SDK 1.6 (Visual Studio 2010) to Azure SDK 2.0 (Visual Studio 2012). The project will build with no errors or warnings on the local machine. I can deb
I have problems with opening azure project (created using v. 1.6). And I want to down-grade or reinstall Azure SDK (on Windows XP + Visual Studio 2010). How to do this? Using Web Installer, Install bu
I am trying to return 2 lists using nopCommerce, Both lists are read-only, I am looking for the simplest way in doing this as I am writing a metro app and I don't really want to spend weeks learning M
I need to 'web publish' using 'web deploy' directly to a Windows 2008 R2 server - from TFS 2012 Express (not Azure). I can deploy to my server fine using 'Web Deploy' from Visual Studio - but how do I
BACKGROUND I am writing a payment gateway plugin for NopCommerce 2.80. This is my first time writing code for a payment gateway. I am almost there, but having a few problems. PROBLEMS Firstly, in the
My publish command to Windows Azure keep failing. In Visual Studio I am getting the following error message: 4:48:58 PM - Preparing deployment for with Subscription ID: < mysubscriptionid > 4:4
I'm implementing a new application in ASP.NET with MVC4. I'd like to use Azure to host my project. I've already created a cloud, but I have a problem with my datasheet. I'm using a excel file whom cal
How do I configure my Facebook app so that I can test publish_actions? Is 'publish_actions' extended permissions available for testing? How can I request the publish_actions permission? The above
I need two SSL certificates, thus I need to assign two IPs to my Microsoft Azure VM. How can I do this?
I have a WPF, ClickOnce application that I am trying to build using the Microsoft.Build.BuildEngine. I believe my question actually boils down to how do I do the command line /target:publish using M
I have a Website with these properties .NET 3.5 Asp.NET 2.0 Use Local Resources to control TEXT of elements SVN // for source Control Publish with Visual Studio Then I have some sub Directories whic
I have been looking for good tutorials and documentation on how azure mobile services works for the past 3-4 hours. I keep running into tutorials that show how to create a mobile service, connect an e
I am thinking of developing a Silverlight application and want to make use of Windows Azure for the data storage (as well as scalability etc). But I am not sure how to get data to and from Azure using
I already search for this but i can't get it to work. I already have access to the Table Storage and list all tables. How can I do now to update a row in a specific Table in Azure using Powershell?
I would like to know how can i add a filter when i publish a wordpress post. and if the has satisfied some conditions stated inside the filter it will continue to publish the post if not, it will abo
Currently I am using node.js and redis to build a app, the reason I use redis is because of the publish/subscribe feature. The app is simply to notify the manager when user comes into the user or out
I am testing paypal sandbox on nopcommerce. I have created buyer(personal) and seller(business) accounts in paypal sandbox accounts. below is the business profile api credentials tab Classic TEST API


No comments:

Post a Comment